Tank bottom Flush Valve
KOMOTO® Globe valves are the best solution or throttling service in oil, gas, petrochemical and other industrial purposes. It provides optimal solution to control from general service ﬂuids to corrosive, cryogenic, high temperatures ﬂuids under severe service conditions containing erosion, corrosion and high pressure drops.
- High Cv to body size ratio, which allows for smaller. and more cost eﬀective valve size selection.
- High Cv to valve weight ratio.
- Optimized streamlined ﬂow.
- Excellent ﬂow control rangeability.
- Modular construction design.
- All trim components are replaceable from the top for easy maintenance.
- Wide range of supplementary cavitation &noise control option Inherently characterized trim oﬀered in equal percentage, linear, quick opening and modiﬁed parabolic. Multi trim sizes are available.
- Full range of body and trim material options.
- Full range of bonnet and packing designs to suit various temperatures and ﬂuids.
|Valve type||Tank bottom flush valve|
|Valve model||Series 61|
|Valve size||Outlet flange : 3/4″ to 10″ (20mm to 250mm)|
|Pressure rating||CL150, PN 20 standard (other requirement available on request)|
|Dend connection||RF, FF, RTJ, BW|
|Body material||A216 WCB, A351 CF8/CF8M, A351 CF3/CF3M, H-C, H-B, and so on|
|Bonnet type||Plain, Extension, Cryogenic|
|Packing||Graphite foil, Carbon fiber, Teflon fiber|
|Gasket||Spiral wound metal gasket|
|Seat type||Metal, Soft|
|Plug characteristic||Equal percentage, linear, Modified-parabolic, Quick opening|
|Trim material||SUS304, SUS316, H-C, H-B and so on|