Self-Acting Direct type Pressure regulator
The KOMOTO PR-1207A pressure reducing regulators precisely control downstream pressure to a predetermined set-pressure. Thanks to the innovative design, they provide quick response to sudden pressure changes.
The PR-1207A series regulators offer maximum capacity, quick response, and accurate pressure control. The optimized design for fast and easy maintenance will minimize the total cost of ownership.
- Top-entry design for ease of maintenance
- Variable actuator sizes for all pressure control ranges
- Sufficient balanced diaphragm for increased sensitivity
- Full port design for high capacity
- Stable guiding piston design
- Tight shut-off with soft seat at all pressure differentials
- Excellent pressure control rangeability
- Light weight and compact design
Temperature Range : -25 ~ 200 ˚c
Size : 1/2” ~ 2”
|Valve Type||Pressure Regulating Valve (Direct Type)|
|Valve Model||Series 1207A|
|Pressure Rating||ANSI 150Lb ~ 600Lb, JIS 10K ~ 40K, PN10 ~ PN100|
|End Connection||RF, FF, SW, BW, RTJ, etc|
|Body Materials||A216 WCB, A351CF8/CF8M, A351CF3/CF3M, A105 and etc.|
|Trim Materials||Stainless steel, Monel® and Hastelloy® C|
|Diaphragm Materials||Nitrile (NBR), Fluorocarbon (FKM) and Ethylenepropylene (EPDM)|
|Disk/Seat Material||Nitrile (NBR), Fluorocarbon (FKM) and PTFE|
* Other special materials are available upon request. Please consult with KOMOTO technical sales representatives.