KOMOTO® butterﬂy valves have been developed for a large number of applications though out process industries. KOMOTO® high performance butterﬂy valves are mainly used for isolation o on-oﬀ applications but also suitable for control, especially on high-ﬂow, low pressure applications. t oﬀers additional advantages such as simple structure and low cost.
- High Cv to valve weight rato compared to conventional control valves
- Throttlingcontrols 60° rotation, on-ﬀ controls 90° rotation.
- Excellent ﬂow control range ability.
- Triple-oﬀset design
- Metal / Laminated / Softseat available
- Actuator mounting ﬂange dimensions in accordance with ISO 5211
- Swing through and tight shut-oﬀ seated trim design.
- Flange types are available
- Full range of bonnet and packing design to suit various temperatures and ﬂuids
- Provides ﬁre safe sealing, which combines a soft seal ring and metal seal ring.
- Full range of body and vane material options. Hard facing available
|Valve Type||Butterfly Valve|
|Valve Model||Series 10|
|Body Type||Double offset High Performance/ Triple offset / Damper/TFE Lining/Rubber Lining|
|Valve Size (inch)||3||4||5||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||24||up to 64|
|(mm)||80||100||125||150||200||250||300||350||400||450||500||600||up to 1600|
|Pressure Rating||ANSI 150# ~ 1500# (vary with detail body type)|
|End Connection||Wafer, Lug, Double Flange, Full Flange, etc|
|Body Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Special alloys (Hastelloy-B/C, Monel, Inconel, Duplex, etc)|
|Bonnet Type||Plain(-17°C to 230°C), Extension(-45°C to -17°C, over 230°C), Cryogenic(-196°C to -45°C)|
|Packing||Graphite, PTFE, VOC, etc|
|Valve Plug Shapes||VANE|
|Trim Materials||Stainless Steel, Special Alloys (Hastelloy-B/C, Monel, Inconel, Duplex, etc)|