KOMOTO® ball valves have been developed for wide range of process industry applications.
KOMOTO® ball valves comply with API standard that incorporate many special features. This series of valves is designed for both pressure and vacuum service.
- Flanged end, 2-pcs split body construction, top entry available.
- Fields serviceable, wrench/gear/actuator mounted.
- Test Pressure: As per API 6D Std.
- Face to Face Dimension: as per API 6D Std.
- Flanged, conforming to ANSI B 16.5. The ball valves comply with one or more of the following standard specifications as to pressure, temperature ratings and dimensions: ANSI, API, BS, DIN, MSS.
|Valve Type||Ball Valve|
|Valve Model||Series 41|
|Body Type||2-way, 3-way, 4-way|
|Valve Size (inch)||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/2||2||2 1/2||3||4||5||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||24|
|Pressure Rating||ANSI 150# ~ 2500# (JIS 10K ~ 63K, PN 10~ 420)|
|End Connection||RF, FF, SW, BW, RTJ, etc|
|Body Materials||A216WCB, A351CF8/CF8M, A351CF3M|
|Bonnet Type||Plain(-17°C to 230°C), Extension(-45°C to -17°C, over 230°C), Cryogenic|
|Valve Plug Shapes||Ball|
|Trim Materials||A351CF8/CF8M, A351CF3/CF3M, and so on|