Angle Globe Valve
KOMOTO® angle valves are widely accepted for controlling ﬂuid of high diﬀerential pressure, slurry, high viscosity, or adhesive. They are provided with a number of features such as low resistance of passage, anti-ear quality within the valve, and easy maintenance and inspection
- High Cv to body size ratio
- High Cv to valve weight ratio.
- Excellent ﬂow control rangeability
- Modular construction design available with a range of diﬀerent connections and styles
- All trim components removable from the top for easy maintenance.
- Wide range of supplementary noise control options Inherently characterized trim oﬀered in equal percentage, linear, quick opening and modiﬁed parabolic (option). Multi trim sizes available.
- Full range of body and trim material options
- Full range of bonnet and packing designs to suit various temperatures and ﬂuids.
|Valve Type||Diaphragm/Piston Operated Angle Control Valve|
|Trim Type||Balanced, Un-balanced, Anti-cavitation, Low-noise, Optional special trim|
|Valve Size (inch)||1/2||3/4||1||1.1/2||2||2.1/2||3||4||5||6||8||10||12||up to 24|
|(mm)||15||20||25||40||50||65||80||100||125||150||200||250||300||up to 600|
|Pressure Rating||ANSI 150# ~ 2500# (JIS 10K ~ 63K, PN 10~ 420)|
|End Connection||RF, FF, SW, BW, RTJ|
|Body Materials||A216WCB, A351CF8/CF8M, A351CF3/CF3M, H-C, H-B, and so on|
|Bonnet Type||Plain(-17°C to 230°C), Extension(-45°C to -17°C, over 230°C), Cryogenic(-196°C to -45°C), Bellows Seal|
|Packing||Graphite, PTFE, VOC, etc|
|Gasket||Spiral Wound Metal gasket (Teflon, Graphite, Inconel etc)|
|Valve Plug Shapes||Contoured / Cage|
|Plug Characteristic||Equal Percentage / Linear / Modified-Parabolic / Quick Opening|
|Trim Materials||A351CF8/CF8M, A351CF3/CF3M, H-C, H-B, and so on|